Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $69.65+ AU $3.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by rarewaves-outlet
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $129.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn previous years, setting up IT infrastructure involved just the preparation of the data center. It has become much more complex and evolved today. The infrastructure includes t only the data center facility, but also the entire organization by providing internet connectivity to customers, vendors, and company executives on the move. Mastering IT Project Management is the first book to detail how to create IT infrastructure rather than simply describe how to manage the IT function or software development. This unique and comprehensive reference covers all aspects needed to successfully manage this type of project in an organization.Key FeaturesOutlines a process-based approach for setting up effective IT infrastructures in organizationsProvides a thorough discussion on conducting a feasibility study for setting up IT infrastructure, sizing of IT components, and quality assuranceExplains numerous management concepts, decision making, people management, problem resolution, cash management and stakeholder expectation managementCovers planning, scheduling, executing, controlling and project closureGives insights into industry best practices and the common pitfalls in setting up an IT infrastructureWAV offers a downloadable sample schedule for a typical IT project, numerous planning, managing and reporting templates, and a personal effectiveness software tool-available from the Web Added ValueTM Download Resource Center at www. jrosspub.com
- Author BiographyMurali Chemuturi is a project management, information technology and software development subject matter expert, hands-on programmer, author, consultant and trainer. In 2001, he formed Chemuturi Consultants which offers information technology and software development consulting and training to organizations in the United States and India. He has over 15 years of engineering experience and more than 26 years of IT and software development experience. His most recent position prior to forming his own firm was Vice President of Software Development at Vistaar e-Business Pvt., Ltd. Mr. Chemuturi earned undergraduate degrees in both Electrical and Industrial Engineering, an MBA, and a Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Methods & Programming. Chemuturi also has several years of academic teaching experience and has taught a variety of computer & IT courses such as COBOL, Fortran, BASIC, Computer Architecture, and Database Management Systems. Murali is a well published author in professional journals and has authored three highly regarded books. In 2009, Mr. Chemuturi wrote his first book, Software Estimation Best Practices, Tools, & Techniques, and followed with two other equally successful books in 2010, Mastering Software Project Management and Mastering Software Quality Assurance. Mr. Chemuturi remains active in professional societies as well. He is a senior member of IEEE, a senior member of the Computer Society of India, and a Fellow of the Indian Institute of Industrial Engineering.
- Author(s)Murali Chemuturi
- PublisherJ Ross Publishing
- Date of Publication26/09/2013
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationFlorida
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJ Ross Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $30.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.