All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery aviator can learn the FAA's practical instrument test standards and earn the IFR with this complete course in instrument flight, written by two experienced instructors with more than 80 years of flying between them.
- Author(s)Henry Sollman,Sherwood Harris
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/1999
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePractical Flying S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Inc.,US
- Content Note1
- Weight680 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Revised byRobert J. Hepp
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $20.09Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.