All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.79Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionUpdated for 2014! Includes the newest LinkedIn enhancements and navigation: Endorsements, Following Thought Leaders and your expanded Company Pages, and more. Are you good at what you do, and don't have a lot of time? Have you been meaning to do more with LinkedIn to make 2014 your best year ever? Now you can -- the easy way -- in 15 minutes a day. LinkedIn is a game changer. It's changing the way we do business. Companies look on LinkedIn to find experts, and want to work with the best. Now 80% of companies and private equity firms look on LinkedIn for candidates for their positions and opportunities. Mastering LinkedIn in 7 Days or Less has done very well, and is kwn as the fast read that gets big results. It shows you how to be in the game: Turn your connections into clients and your next opportunity. You'll learn how to create an optimized, compelling profile, the best networking philosophy for you, who to connect with (or t), what to say when you get an invitation from someone you don't kw, how to create a highly targeted prospect list for lead generation, how to get a steady stream of meetings, how to be prepared for sales calls and interviews, and bottom-line, grow your business.
- Author BiographyJan Wallen wrote the book on LinkedIn - literally. She's the author of Mastering LinkedIn in 7 Days or Less. In her career she's moved from corporate sales, to sales consultant, to social media networking practitioner to author to LinkedIn and social media guru. Jan shows professionals and salespeople how to grow their business with lead generation, creating highly targeted prospect lists, and positioning themselves as the GoTo Experts with LinkedIn and social media - that is, Social Selling. Jan has built her business so that 95% of her consulting, speaking engagements and mentoring clients come from LinkedIn. This is because of her profile, her activity on social media, and the no-cost marketing techniques she uses on LinkedIn and Twitter. Jan writes a blog, articles, and writes for several sales blogs. She is a member of the invitation-only Friends of LinkedIn group. Because of her up-to-date knowledge and areas of expertise, Jan's professional advice and expertise are sought after and sourced by publications and media including: Business News Daily, the Business Insider, Entrepreneur Podcast Network, iCANny's webcast, and radio shows including Into Tomorrow and BlogTalk Radio (Lead Generation and Prospecting).
- Author(s)Jan Wallen
- PublisherSelling Your Expertise LLC
- Date of Publication23/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSelling Your Expertise LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.