All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionMaster the skills and techniques that are required to design, deploy, and administer real Linux-based networks About This Book * Master the art of using Linux and administering network services for enterprise environments * Perform hands-on activities to reinforce expert-level kwledge * Get full coverage of both the CentOS and Debian systems, including how networking concepts differ for each Who This Book Is For Mastering Linux Network Administration is recommended for those who already understand the basics of using Linux and networking, and would like to push those skills to a higher level through real-world Linux networking scenarios. Whether you intend to run a home office consisting of Linux des or a rollout of a Linux network within your organization, this book is a great fit for those that desire to learn how to manage networked systems with the power of Linux. What You Will Learn * Install and configure the Debian and CentOS systems * Set up and configure file servers * Administer networked des remotely * Discover how to monitor system performance for peak health * Configure network services such as DNS and DHCP * Host HTTP content via Apache * Troubleshoot Linux networking issues In Detail Linux is everywhere. Whether you run a home office, a small business, or manage enterprise systems, Linux can empower your network to perform at its very best. Armed with the advanced tools and best practice guidance of this practical guide, you'll be able to mold Linux networks to your will, empowering your systems and their users to take advantage of all that Linux-based networks have to offer. Understand how Linux networks function and get to grips with essential tips and tricks to manage them - whether you're already managing a networks, or even just starting out. With Debian and CentOS as its source, this book will divulge all the details you need to manage a real Linux-based network. With detailed activities and instructions based on real-world scenarios, this book will be your guide to the exciting world of Linux networking. Style and approach This practical guide will walk you through all the core concepts required to manage real Linux-based networks.
- Author BiographyJay LaCroix is a Michigan-born technologist with a focus on Linux and open source software. He has over 13 years of experience working with Linux, including servers, networking, scripting, programming, virtualization, and any open source technology he can get his hands on. He is currently working as a Linux systems engineer and enjoys writing, training, and empowering others to use Linux. He is also the author of Linux Mint Essentials.
- Author(s)Jay LaCroix
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication03/11/2015
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.