All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe success of any business depends upon effective marketing. An understanding of the key principles and techniques is vital for managers of all levels, and t just those in the marketing department. Mastering Marketing provides a clearly written explanation of the core skills and concepts needed to market your business profitably. Offering more than just short-term selling 'tricks', it provides techniques for building and maintaining a long-term profitable market position. Particularly useful to managers newly appointed to the marketing department, or those wishing to liaise more closely with it, this book will also prove invaluable to owner-managers wishing to adopt a more structured approach to business development.
- Author BiographyThe author Ian Ruskin-Brown has more than 35 years' marketing experience. He worked in the operational field and planning functions for J Lyons, Reed, Trebor, Esso and Goodyear before establishing his own marketing consultancy specialising in market research services and training in marketing and sales skills.
- Author(s)Ian Ruskin-Brown
- Date of Publication13/09/2006
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight572 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.