Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
About this product
- DescriptionTeach yourself the math you need. This title includes: down-to-earth explanations; easy-to-remember tips and tricks; formulas and calculations for construction, carpentry, plumbing, electrical, HVAC, roofing, and more; packed with examples; and, metric conversion tables.Get the math you need for framing a wall, spacing beams, figuring water flow, sizing wiring, mixing concrete, preparing estimates, determining loan costs - just about any calculation in the building trades. A complete, compact self-study course, Mastering Math for the Building Trades even helps with tools, from steel square and surveyor's transit to calculators and computers. Here to help you meet deadlines, avoid costly and wasteful errors, write better estimates and plans, and have happier customers, this self-teaching tool provides the answers you want, in the office or in the field. This edition includes all new examples and illustrations, self-test Q and A's, HVAC load calculations, thermal performance calculations, fiber optic cabling formulas, and guidance on estimating software.
- Author BiographyJames Gerhart is experienced in residential construction, working for a number of years as a project coordinator. He built his reputation, however, teaching subjects such as math, estimating, scheduling, blueprint reading, and surveying to vocational and construction management studies students.
- Author(s)James Gerhart
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/08/2000
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note100 illustrations
- Weight401 g
- Width124 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.