All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive and detailed, step by step tutorial guide that takes you through important aspects of the Metasploit framework. If you are a penetration tester, security engineer, or someone who is looking to extend their penetration testing skills with Metasploit, then this book is ideal for you. The readers ofthis book must have a basic kwledge of using Metasploit. They are also expected to have kwledge of exploitation and an indepth understanding of object-oriented programming languages.
- Author BiographyNipun Jaswal is an independent information security specialist with a keen interest in the fields of penetration testing, vulnerability assessments, wireless penetration testing, forensics, and web application penetration testing. He is an MTech in Computer Science from Lovely Professional University, India, and is certified with C|EH and OSWP. While he was at the university, he was the student ambassador of ECCOUNCIL and worked with many security organizations along with his studies. He has a proven track record in IT security training and has trained over 10,000 students and over 2,000 professionals in India and Africa. He is a professional speaker and has spoken at various national and international IT security conferences. His articles are published in many security magazines, such as Hakin9, eforensics, and so on. He is also the developer of a web application penetration testing course for InSecTechs Pvt. Ltd., Hyderabad, India, which is a distancelearning package on testing web applications. He has been acknowledged for finding vulnerabilities in Rapid7, BlackBerry, Facebook, PayPal, Adobe, Kaneva, Barracuda labs, Zynga, Offensive Security, Apple, Microsoft, AT&T, Nokia, Red Hat Linux, CERTIN, and is also part of the AT&T top 10 security researcher's list for 2013, Q2. Feel free to mail him via email@example.com or visit his site http://www.nipunjaswal.com for more information.
- Author(s)Nipun Jaswal
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication11/05/2014
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight649 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.