All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstand, create, deploy, and maintain a public cloud using Microsoft Azure Mastering Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Services guides you through the process of creating and managing a public cloud and virtual network using Microsoft Azure. With step-by-step instruction and clear explanation, this book equips you with the skills required to provide services both on-premises and off-premises through full virtualization, providing a deeper understanding of Azure's capabilities as an infrastructure service. Each chapter includes online videos that visualize and enhance the concepts presented in the book, and access to a Windows app that provides instant Azure updates and demonstrates the process of going from on-premises to public cloud via Azure. Coverage includes storage customization, connectivity, virtual networks, backing up, hybrid environments, System Center management, and more, giving you everything you need to understand, evaluate, deploy, and maintain environments that utilize Microsoft Azure. * Understand cost, options, and applications of Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) * Enable on- and off-premises connectivity to Azure * Customize Azure templates and management processes * Exploit key techlogies and embrace the hybrid environment Mastering Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Services is your total solution.
- Author BiographyJohn Savill is a technical specialist who focuses on Microsoft core infrastructure technologies including Microsoft Azure, Windows, Hyper-V, and System Center. He has been working with Microsoft technologies for 20 years, is senior contributing editor for Windows IT Pro magazine, and created the highly popular NTFAQ.COM website. John has written six books and regularly creates technology videos for his YouTube channel, http://www.youtube.com/ntfaqguy.
- Author(s)John Savill
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication22/05/2015
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width188 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.