All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionMASTERING MUSESCORE is the definitive guide to MuseScore 2, the free and open source music tation program for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux. This book starts with the basics, walking you through the tation of a very simple song. Next it explores the process of te entry and editing in depth, covering everything from tes and rests to tuplets and grace tes to cross staff tation and feathered beaming. The book then explains how to create and edit each of the many different types of markings supported by MuseScore, including time signatures, repeats, tablature, chord symbols, slash tation, and much more. The book covers score and part organization and page layout, as well as the playback, graphics, import, and export features, and it explains the many customizations the program offers. Hundreds of examples and illustrations are included to make it easy to follow along. MASTERING MUSESCORE is all you need to become in an expert in using MuseScore, the most powerful free music tation software in the world.
- Author BiographyMarc Sabatella is a pianist, composer, educator, and software developer based in Denver, Colorado (USA). As a pianist and composer, he performs regularly and has released several CD's of his own as well appearing on and contributing compositions to a number of recordings by others. He is the composer of Reunion, the demo song featured with MuseScore 1.3 and earlier releases, and he has worked as an arranger and editor for a number of very popular fakebooks for jazz, blues, and rock. As an educator, he teaches at the Lamont School of Music at the University of Denver, and he has written two previous books: A Whole Approach To Jazz Improvisation and The Harmonic Language of Jazz Standards. He is also known worldwide as the author of the free online work, A Jazz Improvisation Primer. As a software developer, he contributed many features, improvements, and bug fixes to MuseScore 2.0. He is very active on the forums at musescore.org.
- Author(s)Marc Sabatella
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication25/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight721 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.