All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a step-by-step instructional guide to get you started easily with phpMyAdmin and teach you to manage and perform database functions on your database. You will first be introduced to the interface and then build basic tables and perform both simple and advanced functions on the created database. The book progresses gradually and you will follow it best by reading it sequentially. If you are a developer, system administrator, or web designer who wants to manage MySQL databases and tables efficiently, then this book is for you. This book assumes that you are already wellacquainted with MySQL basics. This book is a must-read for every serious phpMyAdmin user who would like to use this outstanding application to its full power.
- Author BiographyMarc is a system administrator at Cegep de Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada. He has been teaching networking, security, and web application development. In one of his classes, he was pleased to meet a phpMyAdmin user from Argentina. Marc lives in Sherbrooke with his wife and they enjoy spending time with their four children. The original edition of this book, Mastering phpMyAdmin for Effective MySQL Management, was Marc's first book and was followed by Creating your MySQL Database: Practical Design Tips and Techniques, also with Packt Publishing.
- Author(s)Marc Delisle
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication10/02/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight676 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $20.56Trending at AU $28.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.