Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionMastering Philosophy introduces the beginner to all the main areas of this fascinating subject. A wide range of problems are investigated within a generally historical framework from the Ancient Greeks through to the present day. The book provides guided answers and comments to encourage the reader to engage in philosophical 'dialogue', and contains extensive suggestions for further reading. In this second, comprehensively revised edition, attention has been paid to recent developments in continental philosophy. New chapters on critical thinking and oriental philosophy have also been included.
- Author BiographyANTHONY HARRISON-BARBET has had many years' experience as a philosophy teacher for the London B.A. and, more recently, as a Senior Tutor for Dublin City University's National Distance Education Centre. He has also been an examiner for both the International Baccalaureate and the Associated Examining Board.
- Author(s)Anthony Harrison-Barbet
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/02/2001
- Series TitlePalgrave Master Series
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight796 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.