All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionA short and straight to the point guide that explains the implementation of Regular Expressions in Python. This book is aimed at Python developers who want to learn how to leverage Regular Expressions in Python. Basic kwledge of Python is required for a better understanding.
- Author BiographyFelix Lopez started his career in web development before moving to software in the currency exchange market, where there were a lot of new security challenges. Later, he spent four years creating an IDE to develop games for hundreds of different mobile device OS variations, in addition to creating more than 50 games. Before joining ShuttleCloud, he spent two years working on applications with sensor networks, Arduino, ZigBee, and custom hardware. One example is an application that detects the need for streetlight utilities in major cities based on existing atmospheric brightness. His first experience with Python was seven years ago, He used it for small scripts, web scrapping, and so on. Since then, he has used Python for almost all his projects: websites, standalone applications, and so on. Nowadays, he uses Python along with RabbitMQ in order to integrate services. He's currently working for ShuttleCloud, an U.S.based startup, whose technology is used by institutions such as Stanford and Harvard, and companies such as Google. Victor Romero currently works as a solutions architect at MuleSoft, Inc. He started his career in the dotcom era and has been a regular contributor to open source software ever since. Originally from the sunny city of Malaga, Spain, his international achievements include integrating the applications present in the cloud storage of a skyscraper in New York City, and creating networks for the Italian government in Rome.
- Author(s)Felix Lopez
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication26/02/2014
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.