All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPacked with expert advice, working examples, and tips, this book is an essential reference guide that you will turn to again and again as you work with Redmine. This book will be especially useful for project managers but it's also intended for any other Redmine users, including developers, and any other industry besides software development.
- Author BiographyAndriy Lesyuk is an open source evangelist, an enthusiastic and passionate developer with more than 14 years of experience. He is skilled in Ruby, PHP, Perl, C, and more. His primary areas of interest are web development and Linux system development. Andriy is also the author of more than 20 open source plugins for Redmine. He lives and works in Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine. His website is http://www.andriylesyuk.com. Andriy started his career as an engineer at the Ivano-Frankivsk National Technical University of Oil and Gas, where he later became the Head of the Software and Networking Laboratory. For some time he worked as a freelancer developing custom Redmine plugins for companies worldwide, the most famous of which is oDesk. Recently Andriy joined the Kayako team which develops the world's leading helpdesk solution.
- Author(s)Andriy Lesyuk
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication06/02/2013
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight630 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $20.56Trending at AU $28.58
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $43.92Trending at AU $50.20
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.