Mastering Sociology with MySocLab Access Card Package by James M Henslin (Mixed media product, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $235.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $133.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that youselect the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are t transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products. Packages Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may t be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase. Used or rental books If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code. Access codes Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase. -- Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE Get Closer. Your Course. Your Way. A vibrant new learning program designed to engage students every step of the way with a modular approach and a dynamic digital experience. Mastering Sociology provides a friendly and accessible introduction to the discipline. MySocLab for Mastering Sociology features engaging student learning experiences including an interactive eText, the New Core Concepts Video Series, and the New Social Explorer. This text is available in a variety of formats digital and print. Pearson offers its titles on the devices students love through Pearson s MyLab products, CourseSmart, Amazon, and more. Teaching & Learning Experience This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience for you and your students. Here s how:
- Personalize LearningMySocLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program. It helps students prepare for class and instructor gauge individual and class performance.
- Improve Critical Thinking The author encourages students throughout the program to pause and consider how their own life experiences are influenced by society. This personal approach helps students think critically and make sociological connections to the world around them.
- Understand the Concepts Designed as a modular program, chapters are divided into short and easy to read modules that begin with learning objectives and conclude with self-assessment.
- Engage Students Each chapter contains student perspectives videos featuring students sharing their experiences and thoughts on sociological topics and issues.
- Explore Research Social Explorer activities connect with topics from the text, engaging students with data visualizations, comparisons of change over time, and data localized to their communities.
- Support Instructors MySocLab, Instructor s eText, Instructor s Manual, Test Item File, Electronic MyTest Test Bank, PowerPoint Presentation Slides, and Pearson Custom course material are available.
- Author BiographyJames M. Henslin, who was born in Minnesota, graduated from high school and junior college in California and from college in Indiana. Awarded scholarships, he earned his Master s and doctorate degrees in sociology at Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri. After this, he was awarded a postdoctoral fellowship from the National Institute of Mental Health, and spent a year studying how people adjust to the suicide of a family member. His primary interests in sociology are the sociology of everyday life, deviance, and international relations. Among his numerous booksareSociology: A-Down-to-Earth Approach(Allyn &Bacon, available in three versions); SocialProblems (Allyn &Bacon); andDown-to-EarthSociology: Introductory Readings(Free Press). He has also published widely in sociology journals, including Social Problems and American Journal of Sociology. While a graduate student, Jim Henslin taught at the University of Missouri at St. Louis. After completing his doctorate, he joined the faculty at Southern Illinois University, Edwardsville, where he is Professor Emeritus of Sociology. His two favorite activities are writing and traveling. He especially enjoys visiting and living in other cultures, for this brings him face to face with behaviors and ways of thinking that he cannot take for granted, experiences that make sociological principles come alive.
- Author(s)James M Henslin
- Date of Publication16/01/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1111 g
- Width213 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback / softback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.