Mastering System Center Configuration Manager 2007 R2 by Christopher W. Urban, Chris Mosby, Ron D. Crumbaker (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $44.95+ AU $7.50 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMastering System Center Configuration Manager 2007 provides intermediate and advanced coverage of all aspects of the product, including planning and installation, upgrading Systems Management Server 2003, deploying software and operating systems, security, monitoring and troubleshooting, and automating and customizing SCCM 2007 with scripts. The authors take a hands-on approach by providing many real-world scenarios to show readers how to use the tool in various contexts. This anchors the conceptual explanations in practical application. This book's web site will contain a collection of ready-to-use scripts with directions for implementing them in network systems.
- Author BiographyChris Mosby started his career with SMS when he was a temporary employee with a subcontractor of the Department of Energy on the Hanford Nuclear Reservation. Chris, who had never even heard of SMS, was told Here is the software and a server;make it work. After a fewmonths of testing, his first SMS site went online in August of 1999, and he has been working with SMS and Configuration Manager ever since. Chris is an active member of the 200,000-member myITforum (www.myitforum.com/), the premier site for the SMS and Configuration Manager community, since day one. He has written a handful of articles (www.myitforum.com/contrib/default.asp?cid=271) and posts several times a day to his myITforum blog about various topics such as security and patch management (http://myitforum.com/cs2/blogs/cmosby/default.aspx). In addition, Chris was awarded the Most Valuable Professional award in Configuration Manager from Microsoft, for the third time, for the period of April 2008 to June 2009. Ron Crumbaker is the CTO of myITforum and is very active in the community space. Ron is currently a four-time MVP in the Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager area. Ron has written blogs, articles, and another book on various Microsoft topics. He has spoken at many Microsoft Management Summit conferences. In addition, Ron has three wonderful children, Nate, Abby, and Cole, as well as a lovely wife, Martha. Ron is very active in his church and is an ordained deacon and youth minister at his local church. Ron is a huge Camaro fan and is very excited to see the rerelease of the Camaro in 2010! Christopher W. Urban is a management tools product specialist working within the Midwest district for Microsoft. He started his computer endeavors during high school while programming COBOL, RPG, and Basic. After serving in the United States Marine Corps, Christopher started his professional computer career in the public education sector doing technology integration. In 1994, Christopher received his first Microsoft Certified Professional designation under Windows 3.51. Through the years, Christopher has attained various certifications and achievements such as MCSE, MCT, and MVP. Christopher was the founder of LearnSMS.com, which provided task-based, online video training, prior to joining Microsoft. In 2007, he was awarded the Management Insider Top Gun Award. Christopher currently runs theMicrosoft Management track within the Chicago Windows User Group ( http://portal.cwug.net). Christopher resides in southern Wisconsin with his wife, Ruthie, of 11 years; his son, Noah; and his daughter, Olivia. When not working on technical information or solutions, he can be found gaming on Xbox, tinkering with home automation, or sport fencing.
- Author(s)Chris Mosby,Christopher W. Urban,Ron D. Crumbaker
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/04/2009
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight948 g
- Width189 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.