All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery high-tech sales team today has technical pros on board to explain how things work, and this success-tested training resource is written just for them. This newly revised and expanded third edition of an Artech House bestseller offers invaluable insights and tips for every stage of the selling process. This third edition features a wealth of new material, including new chapters on business-driven discovery, white boarding, trusted advisors, and calculating ROI. This invaluable book equips new sales engineers with powerful sales and presentation techniques that capitalize on their technical background - all spelled out step-by-step by a pair of technical sales experts with decades of eye-popping, industry-giant success under their belt.
- Author BiographyJohn Care is managing director at Mastering Technical Sales LLC. He holds a B.Sc. with honors in chemical engineering from Imperial College, London and is a contributing member of the M.B.A. Advisory Council for the Fox Business School of Temple University, Philadelphia. Aron Bohlig is the co-founder of a strategic and financial advisory boutique focused on internet companies. He earned his MBA from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Aron Bohlig,John Care
- PublisherArtech House Publishers
- Date of Publication01/07/1975
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNorwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArtech House Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight839 g
- Width160 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.68
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.