Mastering Turbulence: The Essential Capabilities of Agile and Resilient Individuals, Teams & Organizations by Joseph E. McCann, John W. Selsky (Hardback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $36.65Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $23.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe essential capabilities organizations need to master turbulent change Rapid and disruptive change threatens the adaptive capacity of organizations, along with the individuals and teams leading them. Based upon over a decade of global research and consulting, Joseph E. McCann and John W. Selsky outline five capabilities highly agile and resilient systems must possess. They must be: Purposeful, Aware, Action-Oriented, Resourceful, and Networked. In addition the authors illustrate how these capabilities can be assessed across four levels individuals, teams, organizations, and their business ecosystems. The goal is to develop these capabilities in tandem so that the individual, team, organization and ecosystem have High AR t just greater agility or resiliency, but both high agility and high resiliency. * The authors outline balanced development strategies for creating High AR that can be used to master turbulent environments for competitive advantage and sustained performance * Includes cutting-edge concepts and examples that take readers from the latest advances in neuro-science and executive wellness to global supply chains and invation strategy * Contains illustrative examples and vignettes from leading organizations including Mayo Clinic, Microsoft, Starbucks, Southwest Airlines, TECO Energy, Shell Oil, Walmart, and others Most important, McCann, and Selsky deliver a unique and practical perspective that helps organization leaders make sense of the dynamic world in which they operate.
- Author BiographyJoseph McCann is an internationally acknowledged scholar, consultant, author, and speaker. He is a former dean and professor of management at three business schools, and serves as executive editor of HR People & Strategy. John W. Selsky is an associate professor of management at the University of South Florida, Lakeland, Florida. He is a well-published author in the areas of collaborative strategy in turbulent environments and cross-sector partnerships. Both Drs. McCann and Selsky are graduates of The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)John W. Selsky,Joseph E. McCann
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication17/08/2012
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width159 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $33.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.