All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionA practical and easy-to-follow, yet comprehensive, guide to learning advanced JUnit testing. Each topic is explained and placed in context, and for the more inquisitive, there are more details of the concepts used. This book is for you if you are a developer with some experience in Java application development as well as a basic kwledge of JUnit testing. But for those whose skill set is void of any prior experience with JUnit testing, the book also covers basic fundamentals to get you acquainted with the concepts before putting them into practise.
- Author BiographySujoy Acharya works as a software architect with Siemens Technology and Services Pvt Ltd. (STS). He grew up in a joint family and pursued his graduation in Computer Science and Engineering. His hobbies are watching movies and sitcoms, playing outdoor sports, and reading books. He likes to research upcoming technologies. His major contributions are in the fields of Java, J2EE, SOA, Ajax, GWT, and the Spring framework. He has authored Test-Driven Development with Mockito, Packt Publishing.He designs and develops healthcare software products. He has over 10 years of industrial experience and has architected and implemented large-scale enterprise solutions.
- Author(s)Sujoy Acharya
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication15/07/2014
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.