All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding and improving your organization's business processes is vital in today's ecomy. Using n-technical language, this book describes the importance of these processes and the internal and external forces that shape them. It then explains the kinds of computer software available for improving and managing business processes in a flexible way. Detailed case studies illustrate that successful process management depends on attention to the human, organizational and financial factors involved, as well as the strategic implications. Finally, the book gives even-handed guidance on what to look for in Business Process Management software and discusses current technical trends. With many clear diagrams and foottes throughout, a glossary of terms and suggestions on further reading, the book enables the n-specialist reader to take a broad and informed view of business processes, free from technical imperatives. Ideal for n-technical managers, this book will also appeal to MBA and business studies students.
- Author BiographyRoger Whitehead is a director of Office Futures, an independent consultancy in electronic business that he founded in 1981. The company advises organizations on using information technology to make their strategies real. It also assists with product and supplier selection, and supplier implementation. Jon Pyke was Chief Technology Officer and a main board director of Staffware Plc from August 1992 until 2004. He is a world recognized industry figure, an exceptional public speaker and a quoted company executive. John O'Connell was Founder, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Staffware Plc until it was sold to Tibco Software Inc. in June of 2004. Staffware was acknowledged as the leading workflow and Business Process Management software company worldwide and one of Europe's top software companies.
- Author(s)John O'Connell,John Pyke,Roger Whitehead
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/01/2006
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note57 b/w illus. 3 tables
- Weight757 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.