Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionDedicating four to six years of your life in college pursuing a degree can be tough. But what good does that do you if you can't get a job after you graduate? Universities aid in solving this problem by hosting career fairs for employers to meet with prospective who are searching for that perfect job upon graduation. But what do you say to these employers? What do they want to hear? What questions should you be asking? What's a career fair like? All these intimidating questions and many more, is what rises to the forefront of any person's mind when they embark on participating in a career fair. This book will take you on an explicit journey to help you master some very important steps to increase your chances of landing that job. In this book, we cover three vital stages you must master to succeed in your job search: We show you how to master a career fair and uncover a proven method that less than 1% of candidates have discovered. We give you an inside look into the different types of interview styles you might encounter and how to approach and conquer them. We give you guidance from a philosophical point of view when it comes to deciding what job is right for you. Unlock the mysteries of any career fair with this book and land the job of your dreams.
- Author(s)Alex Dalpiaz,Hunter Freeman,Kendall Wernet
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.