All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGain new insights into why asset allocation works and learn advanced investing strategies. You kw that asset allocation requires much more than cookie-cutter analysis. You want precise, detailed techniques for analyzing and applying asset allocation principles. The high-level, applications-oriented Mastering the Art of Asset Allocation examines the inner working of numerous asset allocation strategies and covers everything from ways to determine the portfolio value of various asset classes to insights into changing patterns of investment returns and standard deviations in different time periods and market environments.
- Author BiographyDavid M. Darst, CFA is a chief investment officer at Morgan Stanley Dean Witter, a CFA Charterholder, a member of the New York Society of Security Analysts, and a former vice president and chief financial officer at Goldman Sachs. A popular speaker on asset allocation and related investment strategies, Darst is the bestselling author of The Art of Asset Allocation, The Complete Bond Book, and Handbook of the Bond & Money Markets. He has written numerous articles for Barron's, Euromoney, and other financial publications and is a graduate of Yale University and Harvard Business School, where he has also served as a visiting faculty member.
- Author(s)David Martin Darst
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2006
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight903 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine39 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.