All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis authoritative guide outlines everything readers need to kw to create gorgeous fabrics. There's thing like it on the market! Collected within are step-by-step tutorials for designing patterns (both digitally and by hand), a comprehensive section on printing techniques including digital printing, screen printing, stenciling, block printing, and resist dyeing and even insider tips for developing a collection and bringing it to the marketplace. Beautifully illustrated with swatches of exquisite fabrics and hundreds of photos, and featuring interviews with established designers such as Skinny laMinx, Ink & Spindle, and Julia Rothman, Mastering the Art of Fabric Printing and Design is a key resource for anyone looking to learn the basics, expand their skill set, or find design inspiration.
- Author BiographyLaurie Wisbrun is a self-made textile designer and author of the blog Scarlet Fig. She lives in Austin, Texas.
- Author(s)Laurie Wisbrun
- PublisherChronicle Books
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1157 g
- Width221 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $22.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.