All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you are a vice pasta maker or a competent cook wishing to learn a little more, this book will guide you through the basics and beyond. With trusted recipes, step-by-step techniques and expert tips, learn to create pasta dishes from the simple to the divine. From a luscious lasagne, classic bolognese to a perfect carbonara or smoked salmon fettucine, Mastering the Basics: Pasta will equip you with all the skills you need to make the ultimate pasta meal.
- Author BiographyMurdoch Books Test Kitchen is the trusted developer of over 20000 recipes, each comprehensively tested.
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Content Notephotographs
- Weight756 g
- Width200 mm
- Height248 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.