Mastering the Cplp: How to Successfully Prepare For-And Pass!-The Cplp Knowledge Exam by Trish Uhl (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.96Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $30.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $203.71
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.84
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.93
- AU $64.77Trending at AU $69.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe Certified Professional in Learning & Performance (CPLP) certification from the Association for Talent Development (ATD) - formerly, the American Society for Training & Development (ASTD) reflects the evolving industry standards for determining competence in the field of learning & performance. This book outlines a time-tested, candidate approved approach to start learning professionals on the path to their own skills-based assessment and CPLP success. Serving as an ideal resource for learning professionals who seek to validate their skills and kwledge against a globally recognized professional standard, this book helps those professionals prepare a personalized Study Plan for achieving success on the CPLP Kwledge Exam - the first phase of the CPLP certification process. Features proven strategies and planning techniques for study preparation Provides access to bonus materials, including a link to sample CPLP practice test questions, flashcards, and ancillary materials This book is must-have preparation for those looking to take the CPLP Kwledge Exam in order to strengthen their resume and advance their career. Master the CPLP Kwledge Exam by following this book's systematic 4-Step process: 1. Plan 2. Study 3. Practice 4. Prepare PRAISE FROM INDUSTRY LEADERS: - If you want to obtain your CPLP, then you need this book in your hands, t just on your shelf! There is one I kw who has more passion, kwledge, and practical experience in helping people prepare and pass the CPLP than Trish Uhl. This book captures Trish's wisdom and experience and delivers it to you in an easy-to-apply form. - BOB PIKE, CSP, CPAE Speaker Hall of Fame, CPLP Fellow, Author of Creative Training Techniques - Mastering the CPLP lives up to its name. Trish Uhl focuses on what one has to do, t just what one has to learn. The easy-to-navigate concepts and practical tips provide a sound, comprehensive approach to mastering the exam portion of the CPLP requirements. Trish accurately captured the essence of the Kirkpatrick four level model, presenting it in a way that readers will find extremely useful. Trish's supercharged spirit and enthusiasm are woven throughout the book, making it enjoyable to work through. - WENDY and JIM KIRKPATRICK, Author of Training on Trial - Trish Uhl is the last word in CPLP prep, taking it far from its American roots to far-flung corners of the globe. This an excellent guide for those approaching the exam, offering advice for successful brain / kwledge prep as well as many encouraging words and exam survival tips from those who've gone before. - JANE BOZARTH, eLearning Coordinator, State of North Carolina, Author of Social Media for Trainers: Techniques for Enhancing and Extending Learning - No one kws CPLP prep like Trish, and it shows in this book. Her years of experience supporting learning professionals in preparing for certification come through on each page, and it is certainly a MUST READ for anyone who is considering their CPLP certification. In classic Trish style, this book starts and ends with the learner. She really focuses on empowering professionals to be effective learners in this exciting phase of their career development. - RICHARD SITES, Ed.D., Vice President, Client Services, Allen Interactions Inc. Co-Author of Leaving ADDIE for SAM Owl's Ledge - the Creators of CPLPCOACH.com - the ONLY Web site dedicated to CPLP Kwledge Exam and CPLP Work Product preparation Visit www.CPLPCOACH.com to access a full set of electronic and mobile test prep tools to help you thoroughly prepare for the exam. These include: Multiple CPLP Practice Tests Over 300+ Practice Test Questions Over 500 Electronic Flashcards Online games and puzzles to practice applying concepts and defining termilogy
- Author BiographyTrish Uhl is founder and CEO of Owl's Ledge LLC, a firm that helps learning professionals improve their performance, drive business results, and produce organizational outcomes. She works with Global 500 and Fortune 500 clients on 4 continents, including Hilton Worldwide (Global), Saudi Aramco (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia), MTR (Hong Kong), Iron Mountain (North America), MTN (South Africa), PETRONAS Leadership Center (Malaysia), Learnactive (United Arab Emirates), Gables Residential (USA), and Emerson Electric (Global). As a 2005 CPLP Pilot Pioneer, Trish has supported candidates in pursuit of their Certified Professional in Learning & Performance (CPLP) certification since the program first started - when she was a candidate herself. Creator of the CPLP Mastery Series Courses & Workshops, and the self-directed study resources available at CPLPCOACH.com, Trish's first book in her CPLP Mastery Series, Mastering the CPLP: How to Successfully Prepare for - and PASS! - the CPLP Knowledge Exam is the definitive guide on how candidates enrolled in the Certified Professional in Learning & Performance (CPLP) can follow her 4-step process to Plan, Study, Practice, and Prepare their way to success on the CPLP Knowledge Exam.
- Author(s)Trish Uhl
- Date of Publication21/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.