All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionProducts liability refers generally to statutory and common law permitting the injured plaintiff to bring suit against manufacturers and sellers of defective products. Use Mastering the Media in a Products Liability Case for in-depth insight into handling the media when dealing with the four main products liability claims: 1) negligence, 2) breach of one or more warranties, 3) liability without fault or negligence, 4) misrepresentation. Learn how to approach the media aspects associated with these claims: * Communication tactics via modern media * The impact of digital media on product manufacturers * Social media and juries, and more This book also features a 16-page Q&A with Sara Rittman, former legal ethics counsel for the Supreme Court of Missouri.
- Author BiographyBrett Emison serves on the Executive Committee for the Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys, and on two committees for the American Association for Justice. He resides in Lee's Summit, MO.
- Author(s)Brett Emison
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication07/09/2014
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Weight195 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.