All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA definitive guide to the National Admissions Test for Law (LNAT), this book, designed with students in mind, demystifies the test process. It explains what the test involves, how best to prepare for it, the most successful techniques for approaching the questions and provides students with a chance to practice and develop their skills. Presented in an accessible and easy to understand format the content is based on careful analysis of past and sample papers, discussions with admissions tutors and detailed consultations with students. Giving a practical, hands-on insight into what universities are looking for from candidates it includes: an introduction to the test a guide to approaching MCQs (including an analysis of different types of possible questions and techniques for verifying answers) a guide to approaching essay questions five sample test papers answers and explanations for all MCQs sample essays and essay plans. Mastering the LNAT is essential reading for those wanting to give themselves the best possible chance of securing a place at the university of their choice.
- Author BiographyMark Shepherd is a law graduate of Oxford University and is now a lawyer with international law firm Baker McKenzie. He has tutored students in various aspects of law, including preparing for the LNAT, and has also talked and given seminars on the subject.
- Author(s)Mark Shepherd
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/07/2005
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Cavendish
- Out-of-print date21/08/2013
- Weight566 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.