Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $34.18Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $29.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMastering the Nikon D700 provides a wealth of information and professional insights for owners of this powerful new camera. Each chapter explores the features and capabilities of the D700 in detail, surpassing basic user manuals by providing step-by-step menu setting adjustments coupled with illustrations and logical explanations for each option. The authors' writing style allows the reader to follow directions in a friendly and informative manner, as if a friend dropped in to share his experienced kwledge without 'talking down' to you, explaining the how and the why. The learning experience for D700 beginners (and refresher information for professionals) goes beyond the camera itself. When camera features and options expand to additional Nikon equipment (such as with the use of optional Speedlights) the authors add the necessary information. Their frequent references to user manuals provided by Nikon (complete with specific page references) allow the reader to easily navigate past the confusion factor that often comes with new equipment. Mastering the Nikon D700 is ather title in the Nikonians Press series - the exciting, new, joint venture between Nikonians and Rocky Nook.
- Author BiographyDarrell Young (DigitalDarrell) is an information technology engineer by trade and has been an avid photographer for over 35 years. He has a rather large family, with his wife and five children, so he has a constantly interesting flow of photographic opportunities. In fact, his entire family uses Nikon cameras to pursue what has become a cohesive family hobby. Darrell delights in using Nikon's newest digital cameras but if pressed, he will admit to being a closet film user too. Living next to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park has given him a real concern for, and interest in, nature photography. Darrell loves to write, as you can see in the Resources area of the Nikonians.org community. He joined the community in the year 2000, and his literary contributions led to his invitation to become a Founding Member of the Nikonians Writers Guild. When James (Jim) Johnson retired from a 25-year career as a software developer for IBM, he had already been working as a contract technical editor for Microsoft. After his retirement, technical editing and technical writing became his primary source of income to cover the cost of his 'toys'-most of which were computer equipment and photographic equipment. Jim's involvement with cameras began in the mid '50s when he needed to record the interior of caves in Kentucky. At the time, the greatest challenge was to provide adequate illumination, and in a manner that did not defile the cave, thus he purchased a Leica 3F camera (which was the norm at that time) and experimented with numerous lighting sources. In the late '60s Jim purchased a used Nikon FTn, and it's been a progression of Nikons ever since. The Nikon 990 was his introduction to digital photography, but the D100 provided the ability to use all those SLR lenses he had accumulated over the years. A D300 is his current working tool. Jim and his wife Heather live on the California coast, with their home overlooking the Morro Bay estuary. The coast, the bays, and the mountains all combine to host a vast array of botanical subjects, which are the focus of Jim's current photographic interest. Jim is a new member of Nikonians, having been introduced to the Nikonians organization by Rocky Nook while working on Darrell Young's first book, Mastering the Nikon D300.
- Author(s)Darrell Young,James Johnson
- PublisherRocky Nook
- Date of Publication02/06/2009
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRocky Nook
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $21.21New
- AU $18.80New
- AU $10.94Used
- AU $24.85New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $13.60New
- AU $6.47Used
- AU $19.97New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.81New
- AU $11.56Used
- AU $24.00New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $18.87Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $22.97Trending at AU $26.99
- AU $18.56Trending at AU $23.86
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.06
- AU $78.88Trending at AU $90.48
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.