Mastermind: Over 100 Games Tests and Puzzles to Unleash Your Inner Genius by Stephanie Warren Drimmer (Paperback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReady to exercise your brain? Let zany superbraniac Ima Genius be your guidein this interactive book full of fascinating brain facts, puzzles, games, andchallenges. Learn what type of thinker you are and the geniuses that share yourspecial type of intellect. Discover why your brain does what it does, and how thataffects vision, hearing, touch, smell, taste, spatial reasoning, language, memory, and problem solving. Each chapter is filled t only with fun and games, but alsofamous historical cases, crazy quizzes, exciting experiments, and a glossaryof Genius Jargon, invented for advanced brain-related vocabulary.
- Author BiographySTEPHANIE WARREN DRIMMER writes about biology, technology, and outer space. Her work has appeared in Popular Science, Popular Mechanics, National Geographic Kids magazine, and Scholastic's Super Science and Science World magazines. She is a graduate of New York University's Science, Health and Environmental Reporting Program. She is the go-to at NG Kids for imparting scientific information at a level that is both fun and understandable for a kid audience. Mastermind is her first book.
- Author(s)Stephanie Warren Drimmer
- PublisherNational Geographic Kids
- Date of Publication09/06/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNational Geographic Kids
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width130 mm
- Height192 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.