All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Walter and Leore Annenberg Collection of Impressionist and Post-Impressionist paintings, watercolors, and drawings constitutes one of the most remarkable groupings of avant-garde works of art from the mid-19th to the early 20th century ever given to The Metropolitan Museum of Art. A revised and expanded edition of the 1989 publication Masterpieces of Impressionism and Post-Impressionism: The Annenberg Collection, this handsome volume presents more than fifty masterworks by such luminaries as Manet, Degas, Morisot, Reir, Monet, Cezanne, Gauguin, Van Gogh, Picasso, and Matisse, accompanied by elucidating texts and a wealth of comparative illustrations.
- Author BiographyColin B. Bailey is Associate Director and Peter Jay Sharp Chief Curator at The Frick Collection, New York. Joseph J. Rishel is the Gisela and Dennis Alter Senior Curator of European Painting before 1900, and Senior Curator of the John G. Johnson Collection and the Rodin Museum at the Philadelphia Museum of Art. Mark Rosenthal is an independent curator based in New York. Susan Alyson Stein is Curator and Asher Ethan Miller is Research Associate, Department of Nineteenth-Century, Modern, and Contemporary Art at The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York.
- Author(s)Asher Ethan Miller,Colin B. Bailey,Joseph J. Rishel,Mark Rosenthal
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication17/11/2009
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleMetropolitan Museum of Art
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note200 b&w illustrations, 60 colour images
- Weight2018 g
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited bySusan Alyson Stein
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $23.89Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.