Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionMasters' Badges of the City of London Livery Companies by Richard Goddard traces the history of the badges of office worn by the Masters, Prime Wardens and Upper Bailiff of the City's Livery Companies. Each of the 108 Livery Company badges plus the Parish Clerks and the Company of Watermen and Lightermen of the River Thames is described and pictured.
- Author(s)Richard Goddard
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhillimore & Co Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.)
- Width206 mm
- Height274 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.