Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionThe author/editor's technique of interviewing experienced anglers and guides about how they fish and the flies they use lets him relate all this important information in a fun, conversational style. As a result of this unique method-blending fishing with fly tying-The Master's Fly Box will have direct competition; it will appeal to readers who both tie and fish, as well as those who do t tie their own flies but are seeking sound information about how and where to catch trout.
- Author BiographyDave Klausmeyer is editor and photographer of Fly Tyer magazine. His articles and photography have appeared in many periodicals including American Angler, Saltwater Fly Fishing, Fly Fisherman, Fly Rod & Reel, and Gray's Sporting Journal. His books include Trout Streams of Northern New England (Countryman Press, 2001), Tying Contemporary Saltwater Flies (Countryman Press, 2002), Tying Classic Freshwater Streamers (Countryman Press, 2004), Rocky Mountain Trout Flies: A Postcard Book (Lyons Press, 2004) Unnaturals: (Countryman Press, 2006), Thunder Creek Streamers, with Keith Fulsher (Stackpole Books, 2006), Guide Flies (Countryman Press, 2007), Striped Bass Flies: Patterns of the Pros (Countryman Press, 2007).
- Author(s)David Klausmeyer
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleFly Tyer
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight44 g
- Width233 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.