All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.68
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis very eclectic selection of exhibition spaces brings together many types of projects and design solutions, including showrooms, fair stands, and art exhibitions. The BMW showroom in Berlin, the Shangri-La Lifestyle Museum, and a wholesale store in Shanghai all have a place within these pages. The first part of the book includes examples of how space is employed for display purposes, in order to sell a product, while the second part of the book is dedicated to exhibition halls, pavilions, stages, fair stands, museum shows, and educational exhibitions.
- PublisherSouth China University of Technology Press
- Date of Publication30/08/2013
- Place of PublicationGuangdong
- Country of PublicationChina
- ImprintSouth China University of Technology Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight2223 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.