All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.06
- AU $73.92Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $45.77
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.57
About this product
- DescriptionLamar Jimmerson is the leader of the Gmon Society, the international fraternal order dedicated to preserving the arcane wisdom of the lost city of Atlantis. Stationed in France in 1917, Jimmerson comes across a little book crammed with Atlantean puzzles, Egyptian riddles, and extended alchemical metaphors. It's the Codex Pappus - the sacred Gmon text. Soon he is basking in the lore of lost Atlantis, convinced that his mission on earth is to administer to and extend the ranks of the ble brotherhood. Masters of Atlantis is a cock eyed journey into an America of misfits and con-men, oddballs, and incents.
- Author BiographyCharles Portis lives in Arkansas, where he was born and educated. He served in the Marine Corps during the Korean War. He was the London bureau chief of the New York Herald-Tribune, for which he was also a reporter. His first novel, Norwood, was published in 1966. His other novels are True Grit, The Dog of the South, and Masters of Atlantis.
- Author(s)Charles Portis
- PublisherGerald Duckworth & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication20/01/2011
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGerald Duckworth & Co Ltd
- Width137 mm
- Height203 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.