All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRaphael (1483-1520) was an Italian painter and architect of the High Renaissance. His work is admired for its clarity of form and ease of composition and for its visual achievement of the Neoplatonic ideal of human grandeur. Together with Michelangelo and Leonardo da Vinci, he forms the traditional trinity of great masters of that period. In this volume, numerous large-sized illustrations showcase the artist's oeuvre; authoritative texts illustrate the decisive stages in the artist's life and in the development of his work, explaining their significance in the context of his time and for the following generations of artists.
- Author BiographyStephanie Buck studied art history in Germany, England and France. She authored several books and publications.
- Author(s)Peter Hohenstatt,Stephanie Buck
- PublisherUllmann Publishing
- Date of Publication14/02/2013
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationKonigswinter
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintUllmann Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight621 g
- Width216 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.