Masters of Success : Proven Techniques for Achieving Success in Business and Life by Ivan R. Misner (Paperback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWho has t admired the titans of sport, entertainment, commerce and public service and been inspired to set course by those stars? What youth has t dreamed of becoming rich and famous? What restless fast-food manager has t dreamed of being the boss of a nationwide restaurant chain? What hard-working employee has t dreamed of running his own company? Perhaps more important, what can they, and we, learn about achieving success from successful people? This is the magic of Masters of Success.
- Author BiographyCo-authors Dr. Ivan Misner and Don Morgan live actively in business, their families, the community and athletics. Misner is Founder and CEO of BNI, a global business referral company. Morgan represents the Canadian interests in the company. Misner, a black belt in Karate and Morgan a master sailboat racer understand the requirements to succeed in both business and sports. Dr. Misner has written extensively about the unique form of marketing created through word of mouth referrals and Morgan brings an extensive background in psychology and organizational development to the intricate discussion of human success. Misner and Morgan are also co-authors of the best selling Masters of Networking.
- Author(s)Ivan R. Misner
- PublisherEntrepreneur Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2004
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationIrvine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEntrepreneur Press
- Weight428 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.43
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.