All listings for this product
About this product
- Description(Harmonica). This exceptional, content-packed collection features 21 classic recordings of the great artists of the blues harp, transcribed and antated by Glenn Weiser. Includes biographies of each personality, easy-to-read tablature, a tation guide, extensive performance tes, and a foreword by the legendary Charlie Musselwhite. Songs include: Baby, Scratch My Back (Slim Harpo) * The Big Boat (Charlie Musselwhite) * Blue Light (Little Walter) * Bottom Blues (Sonny Terry) * Blues in the Dark (George Smith) * Born Blind (Sonny Boy Williamson II) * Caravan (Gary Primich) * I'm Ready (Cary Bell) * Work Song (Paul Butterfield) * and more.
- PublisherHal Leonard Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication01/10/2001
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHal Leonard Publishing Corporation
- Weight313 g
- Width229 mm
- Height303 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statementannotated edition
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.