All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExcerpt from Masters of the Guild O little girl who used to be, Come down the Old World road with me, And watch the galleons leaping homeDeep-laden, through the rainbow foam, And the far-glimmering lances reelWhere clashes battle-axe on steel, When the long shouts of triumph ringAround the banner of the King! To elfin harps those minstrels rimeWho live in Once-upon-a-Time! In that far land of Used-to-Be, Strange folk were kwn to you and me, -Mowgli and Puck, and all their kin, Launcelot, and Huckleberry Finn, Wise Talleyrand, brave Ivanhoe, Juliet, and Lear, and Prospero, Alleyne and his White Company, And trooping folk of Faesie! People of every race and climeAre found in Once-upon-a-Time! And in those days that used to beThe gypsy wind that raced the seaCrame singing of echanted lands, Of sapphire waves on golden sands, About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art techlogy to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
- Author(s)L Lamprey
- PublisherForgotten Books
- Date of Publication14/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintForgotten Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.