All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis landmark book of music for the plectrum style jazz guitar took years to compile, write and edit. It contains some of the greatest solos and duets ever written and performed on the plectrum or flatpicked guitar, including works by Carl Kress, Dick McDough, George Van Eps, Bucky Pizzarelli, George Barnes, Eddie Lang, George M Smith, Al Valenti, Mel Bay, Frank Victor, Harry Volpe, Carmen Mastren, Oscar Moore, Mundell Lowe, Tony Mottola, Al Hendrickson, and Cal Collins. All solos are in tation and tablature while the duets are shown in standard tation only.
- Author(s)William Bay
- PublisherMel Bay Publications, Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/1995
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMel Bay Publications, Inc.
- Weight898 g
- Width224 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.28Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.