All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionA progressive repertoire series designed to motivate students while allowing them to progress evenly and smoothly from the earliest classics toward intermediate literature. These pieces are from the standard classical literature, chosen to appeal both to teacher and student. Each volume comes with a corresponding CD. Recording artist Valery Lloyd-Watts studied at the Conservatory of Music in Toronto and the Royal College of Music in London. She earned a Master of Music degree from the University of Wisconsin, where she studied with Paul Badura-Skoda. She co-authored the text Studying Suzuki Pia: More than Music, which was endorsed by Dr. Suzuki.
- Author(s)Valery Lloyd-Watts
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/04/1988
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleAlfred Masterwork Editions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Out-of-print date07/01/2016
- Weight200 g
- Width224 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJane Magrath
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.