All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe reasons that coaching works so well and can produce such dramatic results are grounded in psychology, so it follows that some of the most powerful coaching methods available draw on psychological thinking. This up-to-the-minute guide presents the latest thinking on the most effective techniques coaches can use with their clients. Every chapter is written by a leading expert in the field, and takes a rigorous, evidence-based approach which will give you a practical understanding of each method, supported with examples, and underpinned by the theory of the key psychological concepts in coaching. Ranging from cognitive-behavioural coaching, gestalt and positive psychology to neuroscience and mindfulness, this indispensable book will give any serious coach the tools they need to get the best from their clients.
- Author BiographyJonathan Passmore is well known for editing the Association for Coaching series, as well as for other titles in leadership and organizational psychology. He is an occupational psychologist with an international reputation, having spoken at conferences across the world from Harvard University, to Denmark, South Africa and Israel. He is also the Series Editor for the Wiley Blackwell Industrial Psychology series and has authored/co-authored The Top Business Psychology Models, Appreciative Inquiry for Change Management and The Facebook Manager over the last four years. In 2010, Jonathan was awarded the AC Global Coaching Award for his contribution to practice and research. He divides his time between academia, where he works as a professor of psychology at the University of East London, and business, where he works as a practicing psychologist.
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/09/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight545 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byJonathan Passmore
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.