All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBook & DVD. These international mime artists, trained in Paris by Marcel Marceau, have taught mime workshops around the world. This video and workbook program presents a comprehensive series of mime exercises for student practice and review. Each technique is explained step-by-step in the illustrated book and shown clearly and slowly on the videotape. Some techniques include: Body Positioning, Communicating With the Body, and The Living Character. Also includes the techniques of creating an illusion, object identification, and gestural colouration and decolouration.
- Author(s)Marilyn Farley,Todd Farley
- PublisherChristian Publishers LLC
- Date of Publication05/10/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationIA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMeriwether Publishing,U.S.
- Weight214 g
- Width220 mm
- Height310 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Contained items statementContains Book and DVD
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.70Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $36.17Trending at AU $70.69
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.