All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMastitis is one of the most common diseases in dairy cattle throughout the world and it is also one of the most costly, resulting in reduced milk production and extra treatment costs. This invaluable book covers all aspects of the subject and is essential reading for veterinary surgeons and students, farmers and also those involved in the practical care of cattle.
- Author BiographyAndrew Biggs BVSc, MRCVS qualified at the University of Liverpool's Veterinary School in 1981. He became a partner in 1986 at the Vale Veterinary Group and is based in Tiverton, Devon. Andrew started a mastitis-monitoring scheme in 1983 and runs a mastitis laboratory that undertakes referral and consultancy work for many veterinary practices around the UK. Andrew has written many scientific articles and papers for a variety of publications, and is a past president of the British Cattle Veterinary Association. Resident - Tiverton, Devon.
- Author(s)Andrew Biggs
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication17/02/2009
- SubjectVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2008
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note216 colour photographs, 20 line drawings
- Weight722 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.