All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis stunning cookbook combines beautiful photography and creative styling and design with excellent recipes that have been designed to make Japanese cooking accessible. It's also the story of Masu a Japanese restaurant in Auckland winning awards, including Metro Restaurant of the Year 2014, and much acclaim from diners...Every cook needs this book in their kitchen so they can make beautiful Japanese inspired food. Nic Watt gives you lists of the items you need for a Japanese pantry, the tools to make great Japanese food and the philosophy behind it. You'll learn how to make sashimi the right way, how to make sushi simply, how to make great salads and soups and how to wow your family and friends with menus that look and taste sensational but are actually really easy to make.The book includes a number of delicious desserts and cocktails; try the scrumptious white miso pavlova and you'll be in heaven. This is clever Japanese inspired cooking for everyone.
- Author BiographyAustralian born, Nic Watt's passion for cooking was fostered in New Zealand before honing his skills at the Park Hyatt in Tokyo, Japan. Senior positions at both the Michelin starred Nobu and the Park Hyatt in London followed before Nic made his way back to New Zealand where he headed the kitchen at the world- renowned Huka Lodge. In 2004 Nic co-founded the Roka restaurant group in London with long-time mentor and friend Rainer Becker, winning Best Oriental Restaurant at the esteemed Tio Pepe Restaurant Awards for Roka in less than a year in 2005. Global expansion followed before Nic returned to New Zealand in 2013, opening the multi-award winning Masu by Nic Watt in Auckland. He also opened Madame Hanoi in Adelaide early this year, to excellent reviews.
- Author(s)Nic Watt
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/11/2015
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationAuckland, N.Z.
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Weight1420 g
- Width245 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $26.99New
- AU $14.63New
- AU $21.70New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $22.16Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $29.40Trending at AU $35.56
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $33.96
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $44.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.