Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the 1930s, hundreds of barges sailed the crowded waters of the Thames estuary carrying up to 100 tons of every sort of cargo - wheat and barley, coal, gun powder, cement and gravel. These remarkable craft were worked by a crew of two - skipper and mate. Here, the shipmate tells his story.
- Author(s)Gordon Brown
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/08/1995
- SubjectShips & Waterways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSeafarer Books
- Content Note2 maps
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.50Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.