All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.31
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.70
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.30
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.84
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.73
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.12
About this product
- DescriptionAn overwhelming response and appreciation has been received from various quarters of the country and abroad for Materia Medica for students, Part II. The same has motivated and endured the author, Dr Pameeta Uniyal, to write Part III. This work is an exhaustive collection of different standard Materia Medica, systematically arranged for easy understanding of clinical picture of remedies. Tiresome efforts have been woven in this book to bring it to perfection, which is expected to enhance the quality of its reader. Features: typical cases have been quoted; potency generally used in practice have been emphasised; and comparisons with different remedies charted out wherever necessary and cross-references highlighted.
- Author BiographyThe author was was born and brought up in Mussoorie and graduated from the Nationasl homeopathic medical college , Lucknow with distinction in materia medica and is presently working as a medical officer in the Uttaranchal Govt.
- Author(s)Pameeta Uniyal
- PublisherB Jain Publishers Pvt Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintB Jain Publishers Pvt Ltd
- Content Noteb/w illus & tables
- Weight630 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.