All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaterial Ecocriticism offers new ways to analyze language and reality, human and nhuman life, mind and matter, without falling into well-worn paths of thinking. Bringing ecocriticism closer to the material turn, the contributions to this landmark volume focus on material forces and substances, the agency of things, processes, narratives and stories, and making meaning out of the world. This broad-ranging reflection on contemporary human experience and expression provokes new understandings of the planet to which we are intimately connected.
- Author BiographySerenella Iovino is Professor of Comparative Literature at the University of Turin, Italy. Serpil Oppermann is Professor of English at Hacettepe University, Ankara, Turkey.
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication12/09/2014
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note19 b&w illus.
- Weight572 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited bySerenella Iovino,Serpil Oppermann
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.11Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.