All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $50.01Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you learn about the properties of materials, such as plastic, glass, metal, wood and rubber.
- Author BiographyAnne Giulieri has worked as a primary school teacher for over 25 years. She has been a classroom specialist, and intervention teacher, and has worked with children with special needs. She is currently working at Broadmeadows Primary School in Victoria, Australia in the role of intervention teacher and mentor. Ann works daily with children and teachers in the Early Years instructing them on best teaching practice in all areas of literacy. Anne is the author of S.I.D.S.National Education Red Nose Day Packages, Safety House Educational Package PreK-6, and has written extensively for leading educational publishers.
- Author(s)Anne Giulieri
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication25/08/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleEngage Literacy: Engage Literacy Turquoise - Extension A
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width210 mm
- Height165 mm
- Format DetailsSaddle-sewn
- Interest AgeFrom 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.