All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.56
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis collectible series builds into a fascinating library of reference material, covering every aspect of Key Stage 2 science and beyond. When used in conjunction with www.usborne-quicklinks.com, the reader has direct access to all featured Web addresses, as well as a huge selection of free downloadable pictures for homework and projects. Other titles in this series include: Animal World, Light, Sound & Electricity, Earth & Space, Mixtures & Compounds, Forces, Energy & Motion, Human Body and World of Plants.
- PrizesShortlisted for Aventis Junior Prize for Science Books 2002.
- Author(s)Alastair Smith,P. Clarke
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication26/10/2001
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleInternet-linked Library of Science S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations, glossary, index
- Weight320 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 9 To 99
- Interest AgeFrom 9 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.