All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFully updated and w in full-color throughout, Maternal-Neonatal Facts Made Incredibly Quick! Second Edition is the perfect point-of-care reference for nurses working with pregnant patients in any clinical setting. This pocket-sized book provides instant access to information nurses need quickly every day on all aspects of prenatal, intrapartum, postpartum, and neonatal care. The book includes a section on ECG interpretation, the most up-to-date ACLS guidelines, a glossary of common terms, conversion charts, and over 125 quick-reference charts and illustrations. Colored tabs help nurses find information quickly. The wipeable page surface allows nurses to write tes and remove them easily.
- PublisherLippincott Williams and Wilkins
- Date of Publication01/05/2007
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleIncredibly Easy! Series
- Series Part/Volume Number174
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringhouse Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width108 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.