All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDK Workbooks: Math: Grade 3 will sharpen the math skills of 8 and 9 year olds. With lessons to help understand problem solving, multiplication and division, times tables, estimating, fractions and more, third graders will boost their confidence and kwledge in these subject areas. Developed in consultation with leading educational experts to support curriculum learning, DK Workbooks: Math is an invative series of home-learning math workbooks that is closely linked to school curriculum and helps make learning easy and fun! Each title is packed with exercises and activities to strengthen what children learn in school. With clear questions and supportive illustrations to help children understand each topic, the books provide practice to reinforce learning and understanding of key concepts, such as fractions, times tables, and shapes. A parents' section contains answers, tips, and guidance to provide support, and a certificate of achievement will reinforce confidence in kids by rewarding their accomplishments. Supports the Common Core State Standards.
- Author(s)Linda Ruggieri
- PublisherDK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
- Date of Publication06/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleDK Workbooks
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width216 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.